At Teleecare Network India Pvt. Ltd. We understand that our responsibility doesn’t end at selling you our products. Teleecare Network India Pvt. Ltd. Has been working in the area of the safe disposal of electronic waste. Since Mobiles and other electronic items are made of hazardous constituents under our global policy as well the legislation passed by the Ministry on Environment and Forests (MoEF), called (Management) Rules, 2016, which comes into effect from 1st Oct 2016.
- Teleecare Network India Pvt. Ltd. Will seek shared responsibility and Cooperation from customers in reducing the environmental impact of their products.
- Teleecare Network India Pvt. Ltd. Will comply with all the applicable laws related to E-waste management.
As a part of e-waste recycling initiative, Teleecare Network India Pvt. Ltd. Has partnered with a reputed Recycler who is India’s leading electronic asset management and disposal company to comply with E-Waste management and Handling Rules and thereby providing environmentally sound management of end of life electronics.
As part of the partnership with the Recycler, shall provide to the Users of the Products of Teleecare Network India Private Limited with e-waste drop off centers and ensure environmentally sound management of electronics that have reached their end of life phase. The Recycler has obtained all the necessary authorizations from the appropriate government from any hazardous consequences, which would be otherwise caused by the inappropriate waste management of e-waste.
Hazardous of improper handling of electronic waste:
The Electronic & Electrical Equipment’s are made of a multitude of components, some containing toxic substances link Lead , Mercury and Cadmium etc. that have adverse impact on human health and the environment if not handled properly. Often, these hazards arise due to the improper recycline and disposal processes used. It can have serious repercussion for those in proximity to places where e-waste is recycled or burnt. Lead: exerts toxic effects on various system in the body such as the central (organic affective syndrome) and peripheral nervous system (motor neuropathy), the hemopoietic system (anemia), the genitourinary system (capable of causing damage to all parts of nephron) and the reproductive systems.
Mercury: causes damage to the genitourinary system (tubular dysfunction), the central and peripheral nervous systems as well as the fetus.
Cadmium: is a potentially long-term cumulative poison. Toxic cadmium compounds accumulate in the human body, especially in the kidneys.
Instruction for handling of the equipment after its use along with the do’s and don’ts:
- Follow the instructions for proper handling of end-of-line equipment in our catalogues.
- Make sure that your electronic products are recycled only by authorized recyclers/dismsntlers.
- Consult used nearest Collection Point for disposing Products that have reached end-of-life.
- Drop-off used Mobile Phones, batteries or any accessories at our nearest Collection Point.
- Separate the packaging materials from the electronic products as per safe waste disposal options.
- Protect the Glass Surface of any of any electronic product to avoid breakage.
- Never dismantle your electronic products yourself.
- Never dispose electronic products in bins having ‘Do Not Dispose’ sign. E-waste not be dropped in garbage bins containing waste destined for disposal.
- Never sell or give e-waste to informal and unorganized sectors like local scrap dealer / Rag pickers.
In case of any queries regarding the proper disposal and/or recycling of electronics, consumers can contact the helpdesk at:
Contact Centre Number – 1800 102 5018
Email – email@example.com